All Our Asias
A downloadable game
Join the newsletter here.
If you like the game, please purchase the Fan Pack for $4.99 or more! It features the full OST, unused music, phone and desktop wallpapers, early, concept, and level art/videos, as well as my written notes!
You can also wishlist this game on Steam.
All Our Asias is a surreal, lo-fi, 3D adventure, about identity, race, and nationality.
The protagonist's name is Yuito. 31, Japanese-American. Hedge fund analyst. USA-born and raised. One day he receives a letter from his estranged father. His father is dying. It's too late for Yuito to speak to him.
But his father is on life support, and Yuito has an opportunity. He can undergo a Memory World Visitation, and enter his father's Memory World, a series of supernatural landscapes where Yuito can explore his father's experiences and secrets.
It is risky, but the idea of meeting his father, and perhaps something more, compels Yuito to make the journey...
The people and places Yuito encounters along the way - these will be the story of the game.
- 2-3 hours long.
- Navigate surreal and ''realistic'' areas via simple 3rd-person movement and light platforming. Easy to play.
- Converse with characters small and large as Yuito progresses deeper into this Memory World.
- A lo-fi art direction influenced by the PSX and N64 era.
- A soundtrack by Sean "seagaia" Han Tani, and talented collaborators.
-  All Our Almost12 days ago
-  All Our Asias96 days ago
-  All Our AlmostSep 25, 2017
-  All Our Same StuffSep 07, 2017
-  All Our FontsAug 29, 2017
-  All Our HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTONAug 20, 2017
-  All Our OSTsAug 13, 2017
-  All Our JRPGsAug 05, 2017